If anyone has been keeping tabs on the upcoming game Watch Dogs (and let’s face it, who hasn’t been), then you might be interested to know that Ubisoft have released details regarding the Season Pass. Essentially the Watch Dogs Season Pass gives you access to a bunch of additional features and items as listed in point form below. If you were to buy each piece of content separately you’d be paying 25% more than what the Season Pass costs, so from a pure financial point of view that’s a good deal.
From the point of view of someone who consistently buys Seasons Passes, as long as it’s updated frequently (which Watch Dogs seems it will) then it’s a great deal. You can grab the Season Pass on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and on your PC.
As mentioned above the Season Pass includes a lot of key features:
– An All-New Single-Player Story – Take on the role of T-Bone, a brilliant but eccentric hacker who lives by his own rules.
– Conspiracy! – A new Digital Trip Game Mode that lets players hunt down cyborgs in this mind bending alternate game universe.
– More single player missions, weapons, and outfits.
– Save more than 25% over the individual downloadable pack prices.
– One-week early access to all included Watch Dogs add-on content.
Hyped yet? You should be. Get ready to jump into Watch Dogs and strut through Chicago like you own the place. Grab the Season Pass and become even more of a badass. Watch Dogs will be available worldwide on May 27, 2014 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
Stay connected to Watch Dogs by visiting the official website, Facebook page and Twitter account.