Project CARS Release Date Moves to May 2015


Project CARS fans will have to wait a little bit longer as the title’s release date has been pushed back to mid-May this year.

The delay is due to the team making a few final polishes to the game. Head of Studio at Slightly Mad Studios, Ian Bell mentions that while the Project CARS is effectively 99.9% complete, “the remaining 0.1% attending to small issues and bugs has been tricky to anticipate”.

We’re absolutely dedicated to delivering a ground-breaking experience and by targeting mid-May fans can be assured that’s what they’ll receive.

Bell also mentioned that fans will be receiving extra content as a gift and “as compensation for this short delay and as acknowledgement of how grateful we are”, which will be available to all from day one. More info about the extra content will be revealed shortly.

To find out more about Project CARS, head over to