Bethesda Softworks revealed a collector’s edition and a cinematic trailer for its highly anticipated MMO The Elder Scrolls Online. The eight minute long video is an impressive visual feast, sure to drive anticipation into the roof. Check out the trailer:
- – Molag Bal Statue. 30.5 cm statute featuring Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement.
- – The Improved Emperor’s Guide to Tamriel. A 224-page illustrated guide annotated by the Imperial scholar, Flaccus Terentius.
- – Physical Map of Tamriel. A 53.3 cm x 66 cm printed map detailing Alliance-controlled zones and the ultimate conquest: Cyrodiil.
- – Steelbook Packaging. A limited edition steel case decorated in the colour of the Imperials.
- Exclusive Collection of Digital Content.
- – Play as an Imperial: Become an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear, and more.
- – White Imperial Horse: Summon this Imperial mount and journey through Tamriel with speed.
- – Mudcrab Vanity Pet: Explore Tamriel with a mudcrab pet scuttling along by your side.
- – Rings of Mara: Complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together.
So far, only EB Games is offering the Imperial Edition in Australia with a pre-order price of $139.95 for either the console or the PC/Mac version.
One upside to pre-ordering either the Imperial Edition or Standard Edition with EB Games is The Explorer’s Pack which includes: Scuttler vanity pet, four bonus treasure maps, the ability to play as any of the nine races in any Alliance. PC/Mac players who pre-order the Imperial Edition also get five days of early access!
The Elder Scrolls Online will be released on 4 April 2014 for PC and Mac, with a June 2014 release for PS4 and Xbox One.